Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Painting the benchwork

Big Job but short entry.  Lela and I painted the benchwork prior to the ops session on Friday.  We used a grey blue primer to match the ceiling.  Then I taped off the partical board layout surface/edge and used a large round brush and punched in my tree and background paint mix using black and yellow to make green shades,  This gave some foreground green to match the layout scenery and added depth to the layout.  The resulting rolled edge on the 2X4 benchwork was effective.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home