Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

No rest for the farmer

Had some fun checking out the area. Ah look a cow. There are 30 beef cow on order and I am checking out the look.

This new tractor will look great when I add a new driver and do a little detailing with paint.


I added a new gate at the road/wall transition to hide the joint.


I added some paint to the bottom of the pond using Krylon camo dark brown spray can and modified the bank to the right of the dam.

Finally a few extra trees were added to the backdrop scene in the centre behind the fallen trees.


1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Casey said...

I thought these were real at first glance!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home