Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Essay for the day

Decided to follow a train with my camera today to see if I could capture some new angles on the layout.









3 Comments:

Blogger OlavM said...

Hello
Nice roundtrip! Wish I could take a closer look in person, but I have no plans for visiting Canada yet...
Best regards, and keep up the good work!
Olav in Norway

11:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

Thanks Olav for your encouragement. I have some new projects I have been working on and should post picturesa soon. It would be great to have you visit if you ever get the chance. Though it is good we have this medium to share our passion for a great hobby.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Mike Hamer said...

Hi Chris,

Those lower camera angle work so well to bring the viewer into the scene. The layout looks gorgeous, as always! Keep those pics coming!

Mike Hamer

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home