Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tank Train on the LVN

While I was working on the LVN today I put together a tank train. I usually mix them in a consist but not today. This was a unit train... for the first time.... and had it circling the layout

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sherbak said...

Cool tank train Chris !
I am finally settling in here in Michigan (Kalamazoo) and will be getting a start on building the benchwork for a basement layout over the winter.

Mike

7:03 PM  
Blogger Denny said...

Cool video! I love those background trees, they give a lot of depth to the scene. And yes, that's a great unit train :)

5:27 AM  
Blogger Wayne Woodland said...

Hi Chris. I have visited your blog before and some of the other Friday Night Gangs. I am ex-military and once lived in Ottawa in the early '90's. I live in Halifax now and model Maine Central/CN. If you care to check out my blog its at www.nottinghamsub@blogspot.com.
I have only started it recently, and am still working at getting some content on it. Cheers.

Wayne

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home