Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Getting the mine building built

Lots of fun on the Lyon Valley Northern this week. My new GP40-2W arrived and it is great. Got operating ditch lights, sprung trucks and even a GM number plate.



I was down in Syracuse at a train show and picked up this Resin Flat. Here are some shots of the painting and weathering with Bragdon powders.






Today I was busy working on this coal loader and I think I will run a conveyor from the backdrop to this puppy. It has promise. I mocked it up to see what it would look like.



Hope all is well with everyone. I am of to CFB Petawawa this week. Be back on Friday. Just in time for train operations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Hamer said...

Chris, nice weathering on the flats...and that new diesel...well, what can be said...looks fantastic!!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home