Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Backdrop Painting Video

I have just completed a homemade 1.3 hour video on backdrop painting.  It covers perspective of the layout and the walls, brushes, paints, techniques with step by step explanations to make it easy for everyone to learn.  It is being offered to people who will be attending my platinum clinic in Peabody Mass Model Railroad Expo and Premium clinic at Scotty Mason's Mansfield Craftsman Structure  Convention this fall.  From there I will be looking at potentially wider distribution possibilities.

7 Comments:

Blogger jgotts said...

Hi Chris,

Any chance of purchasing one directly from you? I can't make it to any of the shows on the east coast this fall, but I'd sure love to attend your clinic on background painting.
Thanks,

Jim

5:22 PM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

Hi Jim. That would not be a problem. I will be field testing them at the NG Convention in Hickory. I have not set a cost as yet as I want to get a few person's opinion regarding quality pricing etc.

7:32 AM  
Blogger jgotts said...

That sounds great, let me know when & how much.
Thank you Chris

7:42 PM  
Blogger scott said...

loChris I saw your presentation at the Narrow Gauge and thought it was great would love to have a copy. Scott Hurley Bradenton,FL

1:40 PM  
Blogger scott said...

Chris I saw your clinic at the NG convention and would love to have a copy. Scott Hurley Bradenton,FL

1:41 PM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

Hi Scott. Glad you enjoyed the clinic. Please email me using the email below. I will send you the details when all is ready.

cnlyon@sympatico.ca

7:38 AM  
Blogger Michael Sherbak said...

Sorry I missed your clinic Chris. I was up in Boone NC sipping and switching with the Sipping & Switching Society of NC, If you toured the layout I am sorry I missed you,

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home