Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Friday, February 22, 2008

More Video on the LVN

Here is the CEFX SD90 MAC hauling BNSF hoppers by the station at Hamer's Curve



The second is a bit of a helo tour around parts of the layout.

4 Comments:

Blogger OlavM said...

Hello!
This was fun to watch! I specially enjoyed the helo tour over your impressive mining complex.
Olav in Norway

2:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

Thanks Olav. Good to hear from you again. Thanks to everyone else. I have not had much time to work on the layout lately. I am looking forward to getting back to it.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mike Hamer said...

Hey Chris! Fantastic video footage of an incredible layout. This is truly a "Great" model railroad!

Cheers, Mike

2:36 PM  
Blogger James said...

Hi Chris,
Fantastic layout. Seems our layouts have something in common. I am modeling the same area. My layout is based on the Edmonton to Vancouver run but then with fictional cities. Too much country to compress into a 25 x 26 room.
I am really interested in your backdrop foothills painting technique. Be much appreciated if you could email me an explanation of how it's done. My email is jvanbee@hotmail.com
Thanks!
James

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home