Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Friday, January 18, 2013

New Scenery in Ridgeway

 
 
Last week, I was over to Bill Scobie's Sn3 RGS.  He had taken all his buildings and stuff out of Ridgeway and had repainted his backdrop sky blue.  My task was to paint a backdrop for him so he could go in and start to super detail this area of his railroad.  On Sunday, we had an ops session and I videoed the area and his progress.  Also there was an opportunity to catch the Telluride passenger train doing it's turn.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerard said...

Wow, what a great movies you made there! I've been watching all 4 of them, very entertaining and informational. Shared them with some friends on forums as well, here in the Netherlands.

I have a question: What is your maximum speed on your layout? Things seem pretty relaxed over there!

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home