Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Drinkwater part 2

I got the kit out again and went to work on it. I had primed it with grey acrylic out of the can (both sides). Then I hadn painted the siding with warhammer brand model paints for fantasy figures. I used wolverine grey. The trim (peel and stick) was painted with a can of white acrylic.


Nest I installed the windows and doors onto the flat sides. Then I glued the wall ends together. When dry I will connect the parts to form the house.

I think the colour combination is good and modern. Should go well on the farm.


The magnetic micro-mark took s great to keep everything square. Maybe I will have time to do some more after golf tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger OlavM said...

Nice building, and well choosen colour putside!
But why not paint the inside with a darker colour. Many do that, including me, if the building should be lighted inside.
Olav in Norway

3:39 AM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

Hi Olav. This is a backgound building which is going on the corner Farm. I will not be lighting it and I have placed it without a dark interior and it is far enough away that you cannot see inside.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home