Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Friday, March 09, 2012

More Progress on the Kit

This update shows the completion and install of the windows.  the metal casted doors are painted and set in place.  next I will glue them in place, detail them a bit more and put some shades in the windows.  Then there are some other metal casting consisting of vents and pipes.  I think I am put some bracing in and stiffen the structure before assembly. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home