Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Drink Water is finished

The Railroad-Line Forum 2 month challenge really got me off my butt to do some modeling after the great NMRA convention we had here in Ottawa. This American Model Builder Kit went together really well. The peel and stick windows and doors worked a treat and the laser cutting made it go together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Now all I have to do is add a few more doodads and start to work on the farm scene. Here are a few pictures of the final product.




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris - nicely done. Looking forward to the Kitbashing workshops this coming fall. (and, of course, playing music!)

JohnS.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Mike Hamer said...

Great job, Chris, on Drinkwater. Now I'll look forward to the addition of all those 'doodads' you'll begin to place around the locale!

Cheers, Mike

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mike Hamer said...

Hey Crhis, Great job on Drinkwater! I'm looking forward to seeing how all your doodads successfully finish off the scene!

Cheers, Mike

11:25 AM  
Blogger Wayne Woodland said...

Well done on the farm scene Chris - totally realistic!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

Thanks guys. Have not done much this summer as I have been golfing and helping paint some figures for my buddy Ron. Will be doing another backdrop shortly for my friend Fred Adams.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful farm scene, you certianly did a masterful job on these laser-cut craftsman kits!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home