Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Backdrop Painting Clinic DVD. Appreciated the great feedback

I was so pleased to find that folks enjoyed the clinics I gave this fall at the Narrow gauge Convention, Fine Scale Model Railroaders Expo and the Craftsman Structure Convention.  The feedback received from folks about the backdrop painting DVD was very complementary and I appreciate your BZs.  The DVD was designed as if you were attending one of the premium clinics which includes concepts of backdrop design, brushes, paint and techniques.  To date over 80 people have received the DVD and have indicated that the show is just like being at the clinic.  I am so glad it worked well for everyone and I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your finished work.  Hope to see some photos soon.

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how do we get this DVD?

3:17 AM  
Blogger Chris Lyon said...

To find out about how to get the DVD just contact me at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home