Lyon Valley Northern

This site is designed to promote the hobby of ferroequinology. It also provides an opportunity to show the development of the "Lyon Valley Northern": an HO railroad featuring CN and BNSF action in the West. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or comments at cnlyon@sympatico.ca

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Retired

Monday, April 27, 2009

Little 4 Wheelers

Here is my latest project. A 1/48th scale flat car (On30) for my friend Ron. I used 1/35 scale parts from my military models such as barrels, water tap, crow and amo boxes. The dynomite was made from electrical wire with red insolation. The Hose was made from sodder. The car was made from an english On30 Kit. Hand painted it had several applications and techniques to make the parts look like wood and metal. The king post and frame are real wood and the rope is made from hemp.










It looks great in front of my beacver pond. Have fun with it Ron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home